Terms and Conditions
By placing your order with DNA Dimensions, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Although DNA Dimensions endeavors to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate and up to date, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made to its accuracy or completeness.
- Because in-home test samples are collected without a strict chain of custody, their origins cannot be verified. Therefore, client names will not appear on the report and the results may not be admissible in a court of law.
- In compliance with the State of New York Department of Health regulations, we do not make in-home testing available to residents of New York. In this regard, DNA Dimensions disclaims any legal responsibility for misuse of our online services to circumvent this regulation.
- Test results are released only when all charges have been paid in full. Full payment is due once the laboratory has received the specimens, and the fees are non-refundable.
- Genetic mutations sometimes occur in ordinary, healthy people. These mutations surface in approximately 1-2% of paternity cases. When they do, the final test results depend on careful interpretation of the data by the laboratory scientists. If an inconsistency is detected, any guarantees on conclusiveness and turnaround time are void. Such inconsistencies often require extended testing and might affect probabilities of paternity.
- Due to the complexity of genetic inheritance and despite extended testing procedures, some special tests (including siblingship tests and genetic reconstruction) may reveal insufficient data to yield a definite exclusion or inclusion.
- DNA Dimensions limits its liability to the cost of the test and disclaims liability for other losses, direct or indirect, arising from the test results.